Sathith Sreesathith is currently a lecturer at the Institute of Metropolitan development, interested in urban renewal and development for sustainable and resilience. He has various experiences in urban development with both public and private sectors in Thailand, Vietnam and France.
Sathith Sreesathith has graduated a Bachelor’s degree in urban architecture from Chulalongkorn University in Thailand and graduated a master’s degree in architecture and urban project from the National architecture school of Paris-Belleville in France. Studying aboard giving him an opportunity to open new perspectives such as city, people, society, and culture. He accumulated many years of experiences by traveling to many countries both in Asia and Europe. He intently learn and deeply understood the context in each city. Walking and soak up the ambiance in the city, traveling to exotic locations, and drawing pictures of those various places with inspiration are his passion.
- D.S.A. (Architecture and Urban Project) Ecole Nationale Superieure d’Architecture de Paris-Belleville, France
- B.A. (Urban and Regional Planning) Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Urban Renewal and Development
- Urban Sustainable Development
- Urban Resilience
- Lecturer at Institute of Metropolitan Development, Navamindradhiraj University, Thailand.
- Architecture assistant and Urban architecture at Arte Charpentier, Paris, France.
- Urban architecture assistant at Municipality of Phuket, Phuket, Thailand.
- Urban Management and Development Planning
- Principles for Urban Resilience
- Urban and Regional Environment